Add a delivery date picker to my store
Let your customers decide when they want to receive
Available for Online Store 2.0 and Older stores
There are times when you want to send a gift on a birthday or any special occasion for your loved ones. But, you couldn’t surprise them because of the late delivery or missed delivery from the retailers. Well, we introduce you to the delivery date picker add-on which can be coupled to your store. This tool helps consumers to pick a specific delivery date and time before checking out so that the retailers prepare their route according to the date you mentioned. It helps customers to schedule their delivery date. Thus business sales can be increased by helping retailers and customers monitor the orders and know when they are fulfilled.
If you want to send a flower bouquet, mention the delivery time and we will surprise your loved ones with the bouquet on the mentioned date. No more failed/missed surprises due to late deliveries. Once you purchase this add-on, our team will enable this date picker to the cart page of your store. The theme settings allow you to enable or disable the delivery date picker, including lead time and control the text to be shown along with the date.
Does the service price include the cost of a theme?
No, the theme must be purchased separately from the Shopify theme store in order to get a valid theme license. The theme must be purchased before we can begin work on your project.
When will the project begin and how long will it take?
Our team will respond within 1 business day of your purchase to gather pertinent details and request access to your Shopify store. Check your spam inbox if you do not hear from us within 1 business day, as sometimes our emails can be blocked.
After you have provided store access and necessary content, your Shopify developer will complete the task within X to Y business days. Integration time varies depending on the add-on selected.
Can I request more changes while we have you implementing the add-on?
No, your Shopify developer will be focused on the add-on you have purchased. Our team can provide a quote and strategy on any additional changes when you fill out our contact form.
What is required of me during the project?
- Availability – This project will require your time as much as ours. It is important for you to be available to answer questions and provide feedback within a reasonable amount of time and understand how your schedule can impact the project.
- Content – You will be required to supply all necessary text, artwork and photographs in an organized and appropriate format. Excessive time spent reformatting images or text due to unorganized delivery or inappropriate format may incur our hourly rate. All content will need to be sent to us using a shared Dropbox folder.
I have more than one store, are the changes included in all of them?
No, a single purchase allows for an add-on to be installed by our team onto one theme in one store. To install in multiple stores, please make another purchase and clarify with our team when you receive a response email.
What if I am not happy with the work?
We offer a full money-back guarantee if you contact us within 14 days of implementation. Our team will remove the code from your site and then issue a refund.
If you contact us longer than 14 days since implementation, we will remove the code but are unable to offer a refund.
What if you can not provide the service that I have requested?
If we cannot complete the request, we will contact you immediately with either a full refund or some alternative options for you to choose from.
Upon your purchase of the add-on, our team will contact you to gather more details for implementation into your Shopify store. In order to properly install and test the add-on, we will need the following items:
- Admin access to your Shopify store
- Access to the current theme
- Any pertinent content (may include text, images, product links, etc.)
A Shopify developer will log in to your store and duplicate the theme. By installing the add-on to a duplicate theme, we ensure that the implementation process will not disrupt your live store and save a backup for future use. Please do not make any changes to apps or the live theme’s code while your Shopify developer is working; otherwise, those updates will not carry over. We are not responsible for the integration of these changes and can not move them between theme versions as a part of this service.
Upon completing the add-on installation, you will receive an email with a link to preview the improvement. After you have given your final approval, your Shopify developer will activate the duplicated theme with the add-on as your new live theme.
Please be aware of the following limitations of this scope of work:
- The price includes add-on installation by our team, time allocated for associated communication and 1 to 2 revisions of content.
- Our developers will be unable to answer questions regarding unrelated changes. Additional questions and work requests can be sent through our contact form.
- Extensive follow up emails and questions will incur further billable hours.
- Our developers will only install the add-on to one theme on one store.
If, within 14 days, you are not satisfied with the add-on, we offer a full money-back guarantee. Your payment will be refunded upon removal of the integration. If more than 14 days have passed since the installation, we will remove the add-on if you are not happy with it, but we are unable to offer a refund.