Add a shop the look section to my theme
Upsell your products and boost your sales with shop the look
Available for Online Store 2.0 and older stores
The customers are expecting more from the brands. Conventional information/textual description sites no longer work. Customers expect stories to which they can connect, through your brands. This plug-in groups your products together and decrease the amount of time, customers spend searching for the products. The customizable design allows you to customize the Shop the Look layout, heading description, font size and color. You can position the Shop the look button anywhere on your product page. It also displays the total number of clicks, add-to-cart value and number of orders generated. The app displays a list of all the featured products and the entire outlook on a single page. With a click on add to cart button, you can upsell your products directly on the product page. It assists your customers in selecting their size and variants from the product recommendations. Purchase the plug-in now and witness the rise of average order value.
Does the service price include the cost of a theme?
No, the theme must be purchased separately from the Shopify theme store in order to get a valid theme license. The theme must be purchased before we can begin work on your project.
When will the project begin and how long will it take?
Our team will respond within 1 business day of your purchase to gather pertinent details and request access to your Shopify store. Check your spam inbox if you do not hear from us within 1 business day, as sometimes our emails can be blocked.
After you have provided store access and necessary content, your Shopify developer will complete the task within X to Y business days. Integration time varies depending on the add-on selected.
Can I request more changes while we have you implementing the add-on?
No, your Shopify developer will be focused on the add-on you have purchased. Our team can provide a quote and strategy on any additional changes when you fill out our contact form.
What is required of me during the project?
- Availability – This project will require your time as much as ours. It is important for you to be available to answer questions and provide feedback within a reasonable amount of time and understand how your schedule can impact the project.
- Content – You will be required to supply all necessary text, artwork and photographs in an organized and appropriate format. Excessive time spent reformatting images or text due to unorganized delivery or inappropriate format may incur our hourly rate. All content will need to be sent to us using a shared Dropbox folder.
I have more than one store, are the changes included in all of them?
No, a single purchase allows for an add-on to be installed by our team onto one theme in one store. To install in multiple stores, please make another purchase and clarify with our team when you receive a response email.
What if I am not happy with the work?
We offer a full money-back guarantee if you contact us within 14 days of implementation. Our team will remove the code from your site and then issue a refund.
If you contact us longer than 14 days since implementation, we will remove the code but are unable to offer a refund.
What if you can not provide the service that I have requested?
If we cannot complete the request, we will contact you immediately with either a full refund or some alternative options for you to choose from.
Upon your purchase of the add-on, our team will contact you to gather more details for implementation into your Shopify store. In order to properly install and test the add-on, we will need the following items:
- Admin access to your Shopify store
- Access to the current theme
- Any pertinent content (may include text, images, product links, etc.)
A Shopify developer will log in to your store and duplicate the theme. By installing the add-on to a duplicate theme, we ensure that the implementation process will not disrupt your live store and save a backup for future use. Please do not make any changes to apps or the live theme’s code while your Shopify developer is working; otherwise, those updates will not carry over. We are not responsible for the integration of these changes and can not move them between theme versions as a part of this service.
Upon completing the add-on installation, you will receive an email with a link to preview the improvement. After you have given your final approval, your Shopify developer will activate the duplicated theme with the add-on as your new live theme.
Please be aware of the following limitations of this scope of work:
- The price includes add-on installation by our team, time allocated for associated communication and 1 to 2 revisions of content.
- Our developers will be unable to answer questions regarding unrelated changes. Additional questions and work requests can be sent through our contact form.
- Extensive follow up emails and questions will incur further billable hours.
- Our developers will only install the add-on to one theme on one store.
If, within 14 days, you are not satisfied with the add-on, we offer a full money-back guarantee. Your payment will be refunded upon removal of the integration. If more than 14 days have passed since the installation, we will remove the add-on if you are not happy with it, but we are unable to offer a refund.